Information for Primary Care Providers during the COVID-19 pandemic
The purpose of this page is to provide resources available to Primary Care Providers in our area to support our collective response to COVID-19. We will continue to update this page with new material and resources as they become available.
For Primary Care COVID-19 resources click here.
General updates on COVID-19 from Southlake Regional Health Centre:
- For all the latest information related to COVID-19 at Southlake Regional Health Centre please go to the Southlake website here.
- For all the latest information related to the COVID-19 Assessment Centre click here.
Use of Personal Protective Equipment:
- To access the transitional PPE supply, please click here
- Information from Public Health Ontario available here on putting on (click to view) and removing PPE (click to view).
Virtual Visits Information:
- Virtual Care one-pager from the OMA
- Sample electronic consent form used at the Southlake Academic Family Health Team
- Donning for Droplet/Contact Precautions
- Doffing for Droplet/Contact Precautions
- Donning: Aerosol Generating Medical Procedures For Suspected of Confirmed COVID-19
- Doffing: Aerosol Generating Medical Procedures For Suspected of Confirmed COVID-19
- Information from Public Health Agency of Canada on COVID-19: know the difference – self-monitoring, self-isolation, and isolation for COVID-19
- Proposed schedule for well-child visits
- Proposed schedule for low-risk prenatal visits
- Conducting a virtual assessment on a COVID-19 positive patient (BMJ article)